Simple to assemble.
Easy to use.
Built to last.
The Powerline P1 Multi Station Home Gym is designed to be versatile, durable and affordable.
Even more, with its graceful arcs and design forward aesthetic, this cost conscious gym merges form and function to complement modern home decor.
The Powerline P1 has been engineered to feature a pre-welded frame in 2 major sub assemblies, thus increasing stability while at the same time offering substantially reduced assembly time.
The compact, feature packed design of the Powerline P1 offers proven motion and pivot points for a fluid routine.
To increase comfort and functionality, ergonomically correct press arms allow for natural arm movement as you cruise through your favourite workouts.
This machine also offers the added benefit of an optional leg press station that can be mounted on either side of the gym.
Finally, advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustment for any size user.
High strength 1.5 by 3.25-inch oval tubing;
Continuous weld, factory assembled frame components;
Seven-gauge steel connecting plates;
Sealed bearings at all pivot points; E
lectrostatically applied powder coated scratch resistant paint;
4.8-millimeter diameter, nylon coated steel, 2200-pound rated aircraft cable;
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys;
Durable upholstery over high density foam;
High density foam rubber hand grips and handles;
Multiple seat and press arm adjustments;
Single 72.5kg weight stack
Assembled dimensions: 211 by 180 by 94 cm (H x L x W); Product weight: 177 kg; 10-year warranty; 1-year parts warranty.
Optional Accessories: PLPX Leg Press Attachment (sold separately)
- Multi-function, fully-adjustable, single-stack home gym with ergonomic multi-grip press arm and adjustable leg extension/curl station
- No cable-change design for quick switching between high, mid, and low pulley exercises; mid row handles work the mid and lower back
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest, incline, and shoulder presses as well as mid row exercises
- Heavy-duty construction with 1.5 by 3.25 oval tubing, welded frame components, and sealed bearings; single 72.5kg weight stack
- Assembled Dimensions: 210.8 H x 93.9 W x 180.3 L (cm)
- 10-year frame warranty; 1-year warranty covers all other parts