Your backside does more than just provide a cushion to sit on and fill out a pair of pants. Strong gluteal muscles can improve posture, help ease back pain, and strengthen your stride.
The PGM200X Glute Master targets the gluteal muscles, the muscles that form the buttocks.
Gluteals are one of the main muscle groups responsible for holding your body upright, but they can be tough to isolate and strengthen using traditional gym exercises.
The Powerline PGM200X is designed to target the glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps with controlled movement for total isolation.
Now, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, you can target the muscles that form the buttocks and strengthen the muscle group that helps haul your butt through everyday life.
Powerline, strength training at its best!
- Specifically designed to strengthen and tone glutes, by engineering movement that totally isolates gluteal, hamstring, and quadriceps muscles
- Quality rollers, comfortable pads, and simple adjustments make this an easy unit to use at home for fitness enthusiasts of all levels
- Works each leg individually for maximum isolation of gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus; adjustable forearm pads slide to accommodate users of any height
- Standard weight horn allows you to load weights to increase resistance; weights and adapter sleeves sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 153 H x 66 W x 178 L (cm)
- Includes limited 10 year manufacturer's warranty on frame and 1 year on all other parts