The freestanding Vertical Knee Raise Chin Dip Machine from Powerline develops and tones your arms, shoulders, back, and core strength using gravity and your own body weight instead of complicated and cumbersome weights.
Offering great versatility in a relatively small package, the machine is equipped with a lat pull-up/chin-up station, a dip station, and a push-up station.
The machine allows you to perform knee raises, leg raises, and oblique bends as well as pull-ups and push-ups for total body strengthening and muscle building. Built for comfort and support, the machine has thick DuraFirm back and arm pads as well as oversized hand grips.
The Lat pull-up/chin up station is easy to use with a no-slip entry and the push-up station is mounted 30cm of the floor so that you can isolate your muscle groups effectively.
Built to last, the Vertical Knee Raise Chin Dip Machine carries a 10-year frame warranty and a one-year parts warranty from Powerline.
Powerline, strength training at its best!
Assembled Dimensions: 211 by 94 by 66cm (H x L x W)
Features and Specifications:
* 109.32cm lat chin bar
* Distance between dip handles: 53.34cm (inside to inside)
* Distance between arm pads: 45.72cm
* 10-year frame warranty
* One-year parts warranty Powerline, strength training at its best!
- Freestanding machine develops and tones arms, shoulders, back, and core strength
- Lat pull-up/chin-up station; push-up station; dip station
- Thick DuraFirm back and arm pads and oversized handgrips for comfort
- Cushioned push up station mounted 30cm off the floor
- 10-year frame warranty; one-year warranty covers all other parts